Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What is Beauty?

A pretty face?
A perfect body?
A perfect life?

I watched a program on TV last night about a women who has done so many jobs on her body, that she don't even look beautiful anymore, although she think so. I'm not one of those people who want to change what God has given me. Everyone is going through a aging process and we have to accept it.

There are other methods you can use to slow the aging process with out unnatural stuff like botox and plastic surgery.

It doesn't take a trained eye to spot someone who's had too much work done on his/her face. But when does a person move beyond simply sporting frozen features into the realm of obsession?

Poor Michael Jackson was a big example of too much plastic surgery and I think that people are doing it to fill an emotional need and I can understand that those people can feel very driven to get cosmetic procedures and they sees it as their only hope. Most of the time those people suffer from body dysmorphic disorder, a debilitation preoccupation with slight or nonexistent flaws that afflicts 1 - 6 percent of the world's population.

And what hit me the most is that those people are unhappy all the time and 25 percent of them kill themselves.

People must not do that unless there is a really need of it like when they have been in an accident or maybe an illness that has deconstruct their body in such a matter that people will stare at them all the time.

To come back to my initial questions, what is beauty?

Beauty comes from within and surface to the outer appearance. Your face will glow when you feel good about yourself, even though if you haven't put makeup on. A smile on someone's face is uplifting. Frowns are part of a person's character. But our ladies don't like wrinkles and frowns and character marks, do we?

So what can we do to prevent them from forming too early in our lives? Or even prevent them for ever?

There is a way. A natural way to do that. In my new e-book that I'm busy writing, I reveal these natural anti-wrinkle methods as well as natural products you can use and apply it as a prevention. Of cause, the earlier you start in your life the better, but it is not to late to start right now.

This e-book, packed with tips on makeup, healthy eating, weight loss and facial exercise, you will get to the secret of beauty to stay beautiful till the end of your life. You will glow and heads will always turn to you when you enter a room. This is what everyone of us want, don't we?

The first 10 persons who fill in the form on the right, will receive this e-book, worth US$97. As soon as I have finished my book, I will send it by email to you with no costs. This may take a month or so, because I am half way with it, but I want to tell you about it right away.

This is going to be the one book you don't want to be without. You are going to love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment